My name's Khadijah, i'm originally from Jersey. I attend school in Queens. I'm studying Psychology. I'm 20. And I'd love to hear from you. :)
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
UK grading system
Time to move to the UK
Dude I would kill for that grading scale
Hah hah oh man I remember I got one of my first assignments back during my study abroad and I got a 56 and I was like D8 until I realized that was pretty okay.
They just leave you a ton of room to encourage over achievement.
|teacher:||where's your homework|
|me:||where's leonardo dicaprio's oscar|